Mr Peter Greenhouse FRCOG FFSRH is a Consultant in Sexual Health and Menopause Specialist, Vice-President of the International Society for Infectious Diseases in Obstetrics & Gynaecology, and former Sexual Health Head of Service University Hospitals Bristol and Weston NHS Foundation Trust.
- how vaginal oestrogen can be useful in treating localised provoked vestibulodynia
- safety and benefits of HRT
- questions answered live
THIS IS FOR:
- Patients with vulvodynia and vestibulodynia
- Anyone at the premenopausal, perimenopausal, or postmenopausal stages of life
- Partners, family, friends
- Medical and healthcare professionals, and researchers with an interest in women’s health and/or pelvic health
HOST: Sheren Gaulbert, Vulval Pain Society Trustee, Pain Science Educator, Therapist
WHY THIS IS IMPORTANT:
- 1 in 7 experience vulval pain in their life, so the likelihood is that even if you are not aware, someone you know may be going through this pain right now or do so in future. Knowledge is power, it’s time for change.
- Up to 50% of the population may potentially experience menopause and the other 50% is likely to know someone who may go through ‘the change’. It is important to be informed!