Related UK organisations include:
- the Association for Lichen Sclerosus and Vulval Health for information and support about lichen sclerosus, plus vulval cancer and vulval disease in general. Patients with VIN and/or vulval cancer can access a support group via their website.
- the Bladder and Bowel Community providing information and support for bladder and bowel control related problems for patients, their families, carers and healthcare professionals. They can be contacted on 01926 357220.
- the British Association of Dermatologists, for more information about skin diseases generally
- the British Society for the Study of Vulval Disease (BSSVD), which provides patient information about different vulval conditions, a list of vulval clinics in the UK, guidelines for the treatment of vulvodynia and much more
- Bladder Health UK, which offers support and information about related syndromes including interstitial cystitis or painful bladder/bladder pain syndrome as well as bacterial cystitis, overactive bladder and incontinence. Their confidential advice helpline is 0121 702 0820.
- Lichen Sclerosus and Vulval Cancer UK Awareness, which offers information about lichen sclerosus and vulval cancer, plus links to support groups and awareness pages on social media. The website was set up to help those suffering from lichen sclerosus and to raise awareness of the condition.
- the Sexual Advice Association, which offers information about other problems that affect women’s sex lives and where to seek help for these. In particular, they have a page with lots of useful downloadable factsheets on female and male sexual problems.
- for sufferers of PCOS or polycystic ovary syndrome, the Verity self-help group
- Vaco, the Vulva Awareness Campaign Organisation, is an organisation offering information on aspects of coping wth vulval cancer.