The following vulval pain support groups are based in the UK. Many hold regular meetings – please visit their microsites for further information. These support groups are independent of the Vulval Pain Society; we only pass on their contact details in the hope that it will benefit you.
For additional UK support groups which are email or internet-only, please see Online only groups.
For support groups based outside the UK, please see our international page International groups and organisations.
- Bristol – the Bristol Vulval Health Support Group now meets online (using Zoom) on the first Thursday of each month. If you would like to join a meeting, please email the group at email@example.com and then you will be sent an invitation by email a few days before the meeting. The meeting is now open to women who do not live in Bristol. For more information please see their website at https://sites.google.com/view/bristolvhsg.
- East Wales, Cheshire, Shropshire and Hereford – these areas are covered by the Welsh Marches Vulval Pain Support Group. The group administrator has asked us to post the following information:
‘The Welsh Marches Vulval Pain Support Group is now much easier to join – simply go to https://groups.io/g/wmvpsg. I look forward to accepting your requests to join.’
- Greater Manchester, Lancashire and South Cumbria – the Manchester Vulval Support Network (MVSN) holds meetings in Manchester. MVSN aims to provide a forum for women affected by vulval conditions to share helpful advice, enjoy informative talks from a range of speakers and create a local network for patients and professionals to share best practice. For further details about the meetings, please see the MVSN website.
- North Cornwall/Truro – please call the Cornwall Lichen Sclerosus and Vulvodynia Support Group on 07547 210293.
- South West – the Somerset Vulvodynia Network covers this region. For details of meetings, contact the group administrator on 07307 633820 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- West Country – please call the National Vulva Helpline on 07765 947599.
- The Association for Lichen Sclerosus and Vulval Health have a website at http://lichensclerosus.org.