Donate to the VPS
We are always very grateful for any monetary donations by individuals or groups. It’s easy to donate using the button below. This allows you to donate by card or PayPal, and you can also tick to make a small monthly donation to support the charity.
Other donation methods
- Visit the Charities Aid Foundation website.
- Type ‘Vulval Pain Society’ into the search box.
- Look for ‘Vulval Pain Society’ in the list of charities given below.
- Press the blue ‘Donate’ button to the right of the link listing ‘Vulval Pain Society’.
- This will take you to the ‘Make a Donation’ page. On this page, you can choose to donate anything from £5.00 upwards, and you can choose to pay by credit card, debit card or PayPal, or use a Charities Aid Foundation Charity Account if you have one of those. You can also choose to make your donation to us anonymous, if that’s what you prefer, or you can even add a message to us if you like.
If you’d prefer to post us a cheque, we are happy to accept donations in this way as well. Please ensure that any cheques sent are made payable to the Vulval Pain Society and have your full postal address on the reverse. Cheques should be sent to:
Vulval Pain Society
PO Box 7804
Nottingham NG3 5ZQ
Raise funds for the VPS
The Vulval Pain Society is a self-funding registered charity and is run entirely by volunteers. We rely purely on individual charitable donations and fundraising initiatives to continue providing help and information to sufferers of vulval pain, and to advance public and professional awareness of the vulval pain conditions. If you’re interested in raising funds for us, have a look at the various schemes in which we’re involved, which are listed below.
Queries? Technical problems? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by post or Facebook if you prefer, and we’ll do our best to help.
If you shop at Amazon, you can now raise funds for us by using Amazon Smile and they will make a donation to the Vulval Pain Society. Just follow the link and choose us as your beneficiary (our charity number is 1118118).
You can find Amazon Smile at https://smile.amazon.co.uk/ch/1118118-0
Are you a keen shopper? If so, shop online using Easyfundraising and funds will get donated to the VPS with evey purchase that you make.
Step 1 – Register as a supporter
Visit the Easyfundraising website and register as a supporter by clicking on the green ‘Support a good cause’ button at the bottom of the page. You then select the Vulval Pain Society from a list of causes, which will take you to a form where you register as a supporter of that cause and create an account.
Step 2 – Shop online
Whenever you want to buy something online, visit Easyfundraising, log into your account and search for your preferred retailer from a drop-down list. You then follow the link to the retailer’s website and make your purchase. The retailer will donate a percentage of the price of your purchase to the VPS.