It’s time for a practical live stream! And we are excited to welcome back Yoga and Meditation Teacher Ameneh Bahadouri.
- Breathwork to down-regulate the nervous system
- Meditative yoga suitable for all levels
- Guided meditation
THIS IS FOR:
- People living with vulval pain, pelvic pain, and other persistent pain
- Partners, family, friends
- Healthcare professionals, and researchers with an interest in any aspect of vulval and pelvic pain, and pelvic health
HOST: Sheren Gaulbert – Vulval Pain Society Trustee, Pain Science Educator, Therapist and former patient (vulvodynia and other persisting pain)
WHY THIS IS IMPORTANT:
At least 1 in 7 womxn experience vulval pain in their life, so the likelihood is that even if you are not aware, someone you know may be going through this pain right now or do so in future. Knowledge is power, it’s time for change.