Past VPS Webinars and live streams
Is supported pain self-management your first choice or last resort?, 10 November 2021
OUR GUEST: Pete Moore – Creator of the Pain Toolkit
Pete knows what it is like to live with pain and self-manage.
His creation, the Pain Toolkit, is used extensively in the UK and been adapted for Europe, America, Australia, New Zealand and Canada. In the UK alone, 950,000 copies have been printed and are in circulation. It has been translated into 16 different languages.
- Supported pain self-management
- Pain Toolkit
- 5 key coaching supported pain self-management skills
- Glimpse into the future!
THIS IS FOR:
- Anyone living with persisting pain or other health challenges
- Partners, family, friends
- Healthcare professionals, and researchers wanting to guide patients better through self-management strategies
HOST: Sheren Gaulbert – Vulval Pain Society Trustee, Pain Science Educator, Therapist and former patient (vulvodynia and other persisting pain)
WHY THIS IS IMPORTANT:
- At least 1 in 3 is affected by chronic or persisting pain in their lifetime!
- At least 1 in 7 experience vulval pain in their life, so the likelihood is that even if you are not aware, someone you know may be going through this pain right now or do so in the future. Knowledge is power, it’s time for change.